Friday, January 18, 2013

Kohli launches pepper spray


Virat Kohli today launched a new line of pepper sprays. The new spray named "Kohli" was launched in the presence of cricketing and movie stars.

Asked about the inspiration behind launching a pepper spray, Kohli said "Women in India consider me HOT, and I mean uber hot like this pic here.  And I decided to use that hotness to make a product for women. Also chillies are hot. I put 2 and 2 together, and we came up with this idea. This product will attract the ladies. I have already attracted many ladies using my mobile phone!"

Kohli was refering to the "hugely popular" advertisement for a mobile phone company that he endorses where he is shown attempting to attract the ladies by using his phone. Because the ad failed to meet its goal, Kohli had to resort to other means to achieve his objective.

No comments: