Wednesday, March 01, 2006

No cell phone? You no exist!

It seems to be the case that if one doesn't possess a mobile phone, one doesn't exist. More or less. Or atleast you are not worthy enough to be a customer of a financial service provider. I learnt this the hard way. I happened to provide my contact info with Kotak Securities, to open a demat account. Contact number - office desk phone. No response.
My colleague provided the mobile phone number as contact. Few days later demat account open. The fact that my colleague is now having a torrid time with the customer rep coming to office every other day to get signature upon signature on some arbit documents is besides the point.

ICICI Direct was marginally better. I got a call and was informed that the customer service rep would get in touch with me in a couple of days. After that....nothing.

After this experience I can say one thing with supreme confidence: Customer service of both ICICI and Kotak SUCK!!!

2 comments:

Sundar said...

~A && ~B, A && B do not automatically imply ~A => ~B, it only implies that A xnor B is true. ;)

Epiphany said...

so NOW do u plan to steal your mobile back or still......nom-existant????